RECENT POSTERS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Obsessive-compulsive symptom severity and decision-making behavior: Using a transdiagnostic approach to better characterize goal-directed control deficits across neurodevelopmental disorders. Poster by Suma Jacob, Angela Tseng, Sunday Francis, Katie Beard, Lizzy Egbert, Jesse Dzombak, and Christine Conelea at American College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2019. Abstract.
- Clinical and cognitive outcome measure gains following neuroplasticity-based cognitive training: Preliminary findings from a computerized intervention program with ASD. Poster by Angela Tseng, Gregory Hooks, Olivia Newman, Natasha Lille, and Suma Jacob at the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2019. Abstract.
- Probing supplementary motor area in tic disorders using repetitive transcranial magenetic stimulation: A preliminary study. Poster by Christine Conelea, Brianna Wellen, Sarah Coleman, Lizzy Egberg, Kathryn Cullen, Benjamin Greenberg, and Kelvin Lim at American College of Neuropsychopharamacology 2018. Abstract.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS AND PRE-PRINTS
- Tseng A, Biagianti B, Francis SM, Conelea CA, Jacob S. Social cognitive interventions for adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: A systematic review. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2020;274:199-204. Article.
- Jiang M, Francis SM, Tseng A, Srishyla D, DuBois M, Beard K, Conelea C, Zhao Q, Jacob S. Predicting core characteristics of ASD through facial emotion recognition and eye tracking in youth. 2020 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC), Montreal, QC, Canada, 2020, pp. 871-875. Article.
- Francis SM, Beard KL, Tseng A, Chen M, Gillick BT, Jacob S, Conelea CA. Transcranial direct current stimulation for compulsivity in adolescent fraternal twins with neurodevelopmental disorders. Brain Stimulation. 2020;13(4):1153-1155. Article.
- Bennett S, Capriotti M, Conelea C, Hamilton S, Himle M, Hunt C, Mathews C, Shineman D.* Treating Tourette together: An agenda for patient-centered research focused on comprehensive behavioral intervention for tics. Pre-print posted 2020-01-31. *Alphabetic authorship to reflect equal contributions across team.
- Jacob S, Wolff J, Steinbach M, Doyle C, Kumar V, Elison J. Neurodevelopmental heterogeneity and computational approaches to understanding autism. Translational Psychiatry. 2019;1:1-12. Article.
- Jiang M, Francis S, Srishyla D, Conelea C, Zhao Q, Jacob S. Classifying individuals with ASD through facial emotion recognition and eye tracking. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Berlin, Germany, July 2019. Article.
- Conelea C, Jenkins J, Brown B, Beljaars L. A patient-centered perspective on the future of tic disorder diagnosis: Response to “Tic disorders revisited: Introduction to the term ‘tic spectrum disorders” by Müller-Vahl et al. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 2019. Article. Pre-print
- Conelea CA, Wellen B, Woods DW, Greene DJ, Black KJ, Specht M, Himle MB, Lee H, Capriotti M. Patterns and predictors of tic suppressibility in youth with tic disorders. Frontiers in Psychiatry. 2018;9:188. Article.
- Francis S, Camchong J, Brickman L, Goelkel-Garcia L, Mueller B, Tseng A, Lim K, Jacob S. Hypoconnectivity of insular resting-state networks in adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging. 2019;283:104-112. Abstract.